Monday, September 12, 2011

Ow school...

I didn't miss you one bit...
So...I woke up at 07:30 A.M this morning (horrible early hour!) got ready for school, got there at 08:10 A.M, talked with my classmates for about 2 hours , then at 10:30 A.M we all got together to listen to all the crap and speeches all the teacher had to say about how happy they are to see us, all the students of the school again (filth and lies)...
Got back in class at about 11:00-11:30 A.M....Where we had to wait till 12:30 A.M to actually get our school books from the school library...Then waited till 13:30 P.M...When I finally was free to go home...
Got home at 14:00 P.M....My legs were in pain...They still hurt now..
Tomorrow we might have some tests and all that....Pffff...Like somebody actually studied something...We're all going to epicly fail... 
Wonderful...
But hey, I only have 27 weeks of school and then summer comes again!
27 weeks...Ow goodness...That's like...FOREVER! 
I really don't feel like waking up every morning from now on at 07:00 A.M... 
Talked with some of my female classmates about hairstyles we find most attractive for boys/guys/men...After I told them about my little innocent obsession for mohawks and liberty spikes mohawks...They kinda looked at me like some weirdo... Wankers....

No comments:

Post a Comment