Friday, April 27, 2012

Easy peasy school

So today I went to school (no shit) ...It was all normal, first class math...Knew what to do. Sweet.
Then at biology we went to the laboratory where our teacher came and told us that if we want, she can talk to a couple of our teacher to let us skip the classes so we can clean the lab, since there is some biology teacher conference... I don't know what shit.
So me and a couple of other girls decided to stay there and clean the lab.
It all started peachy, a couple of pieces of cloth and some cleaning stuff...substance (my brain derps now)... ... But then we cleaned the lab...For 3 hours... 3...fucking...hours....

Man...me and my classmates are fucked in the head... One of my classmates had to clean the...pickled beings in jars....And there was a fetus in one jar. She moved the jar, the things head started to move so she points it out. We all started to fucking laugh like a bunch of reres...Derp inhaling and all that. Our teacher was looking at us like she was thinking something like " I've got a bunch of psychos on my head... Fuck..."
I pity her.

But we did do a good job, tho. The lab was all shiny as fuck after we were done. Jars and models and all that shit in order...All good in the hood.

Nice green plants all clean, blackboard was shiny... Neat.

And then we did chemistry  class...I don't really like chemistry...Even if my poppa is a chemist...But shhh, that's another story...

And as I said in another post...My weekend is gonna be all long as fuck, so yuppy-di-doo... ;D

Currently watching Psychadelicsnake playing Lone Survival...or Surviving...I don't know.
Gotta do about 3 drawings on Gaia Online. Yaaays.

No comments:

Post a Comment